No matter what type of vehicle you drive, whether it’s a motorbike, SUV or heavy truck, insurance is essential to ensure financial peace of mind. We look at heavy truck insurance in more detail in today’s guide.
Importance of Heavy Truck Insurance
Anyone who drives a heavy truck needs to make sure they are adequately insured. Heavy trucks are very expensive, whether they’re brand new or second hand and the repairs can be even higher. Therefore, you need to have the right insurance to ensure you are financially covered if you are in an accident.
What we cover for you
- New-for-old replacement cover on trucks following a total loss
- Third Party Liability cover
- Finance payout in the event of a total loss (optional)
- Sign writing (unlimited)
- Automatic additions and deletions up to $300,000 (30 days)
- Trailer in control (material damage and liability up to $300,000)
What type of heavy Trucks can be covered
- General carriers
- Grain carriers
- Livestock carriers
- Refrigerated carriers
Call 1-your-number-here for cheap Heavy Truck Insurance to get started on the road to your success today! Don’t delay! Get started today!